Lot's going on, sorry if it's not interesting:
- No overdubs, all sequenced or played live.
- Trying to play in some more odd time signatures on Digitone.
- Lots of "trig-less" parameter locks on the ratios between the operators for the pad to make it jitter around.
- Put the tremolo bar on my guitar for the first time in forever.
process, audio routing
- Guitar goes through an EHX Pi fuzz into the "left" audio-in.
- Microkorg is doing some arps into the "right" audio-in.
- Both audio-in channels are then panned center, creating just two mono ins. Then I process both with chorus and delay to widen them again!
@makingarecord wow these patches sound so good
@dk Thanks so much! They all took a lot of work haha. They started as factory presets, but then I just mess em all up (particularly proud of the sweep up in that distorted lead line)
Hometown is adapted from Mastodon, a decentralized social network with no ads, no corporate surveillance, and ethical design.