W9ow! @abundance's talk at xoxo was so good! I love a meandering journey through the messy guts of code
DEAR XOXO FEST: GET MY ZINE.
>> THE ICEBREAKER ZINE <<
YOU GET TO DOODLE ABOUT YRSELF.
i have 54 left
thank u @objelisks for helping w assembly
blue Show more
i spent a good 3 days trying to figure out what this fucking song was
googling beep beep honk honk song does no favors
More good masto bots:
- @tiny_gardens makes tiny gardents
- @bodega invents situations where tech founders are replacing things shittily
- @publicdomainbooks is great images from old public domain books
- @quasi_crystals is psychedelic animations
- @congressedits is edits to wikipedia that come from US congressional buildings
- @important_things is out of context comments from the show notes of my favorite Idle Thumbs podcast, Important If True
- @nailpolishbot is lovingly rendered nail polish
RT @email@example.com https://twitter.com/notquitereal/status/1035464072916025344
RT @firstname.lastname@example.org https://twitter.com/thezium/status/1035527741750169600
Friend Camp features several modifications that were requested by our users.
If you want decent privacy (the info doesn't leave this server), the only way to do that is to set your account to private, only accept friend requests from other friend.camp users, and only ever @ mention other friend.camp users. Once you start talking to people on other servers, all bets are off. Any private message you send to someone on another server could be looked at by the admin of a different server. This is kind of like email: if you are on a private email server, and you send an unencrypted email to a gmail account, congrats, Google now has the content of that email. But also, you do this every day, so, hey. The internet!