i just started playing the sims 4! i haven't simmed in years (this was inspired by @courtney!!!). my first step in a new version of the game is to make myself so here's me enjoying some eggs, wearing clogs, and living alone as a freelance programmer with a massive garden
human selfie & cat selfie Show more
this cat is drooling uponst me
💤 morning briefing 💻 Show more
in under the wire!
- my awful brain day turned into an awful migraine so i slept a lot
- out of coffee so i can’t make my migraine breakfast of strong coffee, ibuprofen, aspirin, and tylenol
- but my brain feels a lot better! i think?
- going to spend the day doing small things around the house and napping
🌱 afternoon briefing ✨ Show more
- i'm at work and the sun is out and we're listening to our top albums of 2018
- it is still slow in the studio so i'm naming and caring for the plants ("hey y'all which of these plants looks like karl marx?" "hmm i don't know, which one is big and bushy?")
- my dat meetup is two registrations away from (over) capacity and i have a lot of things to do 😬
@whoisgina i think it’s going to work
therapy, mental health Show more
have just torn myself limb from limb in therapy now it’s time to go to work like nothing happened 🙃
happy exploding whale day everybody https://youtu.be/uD5sPgV61bw
cat selfie Show more
hello we're ready 4 keanu
@whoisgina it’s the train of driving (obviously trains are number one best transportation experience but you know, america)
an indoor cat who got outside
Friend Camp features several modifications that were requested by our users.
If you want decent privacy (the info doesn't leave this server), the only way to do that is to set your account to private, only accept friend requests from other friend.camp users, and only ever @ mention other friend.camp users. Once you start talking to people on other servers, all bets are off. Any private message you send to someone on another server could be looked at by the admin of a different server. This is kind of like email: if you are on a private email server, and you send an unencrypted email to a gmail account, congrats, Google now has the content of that email. But also, you do this every day, so, hey. The internet!