I'm excited to announce the first release of Organizer, a tool for organizing your community. This is v0.1.0 "Lake Shore Limited", and ready for your use:
Included are the first full set of features:
* CRM functionality for collecting, searching, using data about an organization's members: e-mail, name, phone number, address, custom tags, and more.
* Expansive import/export functionality that includes CSV, Excel spreadsheets, google calendar, airtable, and others.
* One-click heroku deployment to get you up and running without too much technical knowledge.
* Event attendance tracking for members through a mobile web app interface.
* Allow neighborhood captains to send broadcasts to their neighborhood.
* Configure notifications to neighborhood captains when new people join their neighborhood.
If you hate CRMs, you'll probably like Organizer.